Wednesday 11 April 2012

Hello Hello !!!


Welcome All to my very frist blog. :D ! I am tres excited about this!!!


As some of you might know or might not know, I am a qualified Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer. I studied Fitness Instruction, Personal Training and Nutrition in Ireland and i am also qualified to instruct Pre and Post Natal Fitness and Bosu Training...not that i have any pregnant friends but if any of you lovely ladies do happen to at some point have a wee bun in the oven....i shan't steer you wrong in the ways of safe exercise and nutrition for pre and post baby :) !

I have started this Blog as i now live in Vancouver (party of my inspiration for it, seeing as everyone is so healthy and active) and because i used to work as an instructor in Ireland but unforuntaly; do not here....due to having to take additional qualifications for mine to be the same as Canadian one's and also due to the lower rate of pay compared to my office job here.....hey dont blame me.....a girls gota live and Vancouver expensive (and i like shoes :) ). And another one of my inspiration's for this is Ms. Rachel Healy, she got me reading onto her very funny and cool blog,http://rachelsweirdnwonderfulworld.blogspot.ca/  and i thought you know what i should start one about food,health,exercise and nutrition seeing as it is one of my passion's and big interests....so thanks for the inspiraton missy ;)

I am hoping that this blog helps shed some light for anyone, Men and Woman on different area's of nutrition, exercise and health working from the inside...out that maybe some people might feel they neglect or have not got enough information or guidance on. I am more than delighted to share my experiances, information and guidance and answer questions on these to anyone that will listen ;P or has an interest in their own fitness as i would not have gotten into this area professionally had i not loved this anyway. I think people get bombarded with Diets this Diets that and you loose sight of they ONE WAY to have a fit, hot, healthy body........and its not by starving yourself or cutting out food groups....it is by merely eating the right food for your body and getting the correct excersise!

I believe your body is a product of your mind and environment and what you put in you will ultimately get out....including food, drink,exercise and positive thinking.

No more of this.....



OR THIS




So if you wish follow my blog as i update it daily/weekly on my fitness tips, goals and nutrition tips and goals and info, motivational tips for getting up and moving and some healthy affirmations.

"A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools." - this relates to ladies too...we ain't sexist around here!!!

Always been on the top of your game! :)




1 comment:

  1. Also just seen a serious amount of spelling mistakes in here!! Dont judge i will do better ;P

    ReplyDelete